Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 1:17:47 PM EDT
I own an 7.45 LDA and like it.  I want to try a commander size.  

thoughts and opinions appreciated, as well as best price on the net info really appreciated!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]

I can't help you with the Para Commanders, but i'm interested in how you like your 7.45.  I have a Para LDA Black Watch SSP on order.  I've wanted to try out the LDA and play with it some and have been put off by a Para P10 I had a while back which was just a disaster.  It was never a good feeder, and the Stainless was rusting from carry which has never happened with any other stainless gun i've ever carried using normal care.  Anyway, i'd like to hear your experience with the 7.45.

later,
AJ
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#2]
It is the only 1911 type pistol I have owned.  so i can't compare it to a original single action 1911.  I had Wilson Combat install adjustable night sights which I like very much.  I use only Chip McCormick and Wilson Combat 8 rd mags.  

I shoot Glocks a lot as well.  To me their trigger reset is much quicker which leads me to my only problem with the gun.  sometimes when I try to do rapid follow up shots I will not let the trigger travel far enough forward and the trigger will fail to reset,  until I allow the trigger to travel far enough forward.  It hasn't happened a lot and it really isn't the guns fault.  I like the gun, the way it shoots and the way it looks.  Which is why I want to buy another.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top