Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2003 3:07:25 PM EDT
My Springfield Mil-spec came into the shop today and I had the great pleasure of filling out the paper work.

It is so nice!!!!  I have felt many Mil-specs, and this one is the tightest by far.  We took out a couple of Kimbers and were comparing their tightness.  Usually a Mil-spec has a slight play in the slide, but this one has got nothing, its solid as a rock!  I am already in love

I also picked up a Winchester Model 94 Trapper, lever action rifle in 44 magnum. Its nice, but it would have been nice to take the pistol home and wait 7 days for the rifle.

Man o man is this going to be a long week.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go mad in your state waiting for my guns. I don't even like waiting for UPS Red to deliver my pistols the next day.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#2]
my girlfriend has the dreaded one week waiting period...

if i had to deal with that AND waiting on guns...

id be insane!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
BTW congrats on the new gun!
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 5:17:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in the same damn boat!

Last Saturday, I was in the gun shop not even looking to buy a gun, walked out with the paperwork for a Sig P226 and the anxiety of knowing I had to wait a week to pick it up.  Well, tomorrow is the day.  Lucky, cause I can't wait any longer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top