Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 2:55:19 PM EDT
Does Hogue make grips for the 3rd Gen Glock 17s?  If so where is a good place to get them?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
the hogue handall full size grip sleeve fits: Glock Models with or without Finger Grooves 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26*, 27*, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34.  you can get it straight from hogue.  i got mine from natchez because i was buying other stuff from there too.  sorry i don't know where else you can get it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Almost every gun shop sells the Hogue Handalls.   Fair price is about $9 to $11.  It's a slip on.  It can take a little work and patience to get them on.  Check the instructions for helpful tips.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
i get mine from midwayusa

they slip on--try some windex or hairspray and it should slip on easier
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know, but it seems like putting a Hand-all over the Glock finGer Grooves is just making a bad thing worse.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
had one, hated it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:10:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
had one, hated it.

yeah it made my p95 grip too fat for me to use comfortably.  but if you got big hands it might be nice to have.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Does Hogue make grips for the 3rd Gen Glock 17s?  If so where is a good place to get them?

If I knew where they sold them, I'd leave them there.  I used to have some on my Glock 22 and the stupid things slid around on the grip and made me almost loose my pistol during a weapons retention drill.  NOT GOOD!!  I took a razor and cut them off for the rest of the course and would never carry them on duty.

I see them as a poorly attached item that has a potentional  to cause problems during a bad situation, if there were a way to really secure them to the grip it would be a lot better.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I knew where they sold them, I'd leave them there.  I used to have some on my Glock 22 and the stupid things slid around on the grip and made me almost loose my pistol during a weapons retention drill.  NOT GOOD!!  I took a razor and cut them off for the rest of the course and would never carry them on duty.

I see them as a poorly attached item that has a potentional  to cause problems during a bad situation, if there were a way to really secure them to the grip it would be a lot better.

you might want to give a-grip a try.  i shot a glock 20 that had that on it.  it added to the size of the grip a bit but also enabled me to hold on to a weapon that was too big for my hands to begin with.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:59:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you might want to give a-grip a try.  i shot a glock 20 that had that on it.  it added to the size of the grip a bit but also enabled me to hold on to a weapon that was too big for my hands to begin with.  

Thanks Aaron.  I already altered my grips.  I used a wood burning kit and customized.  Not the best lookin job, but I like it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I transfered it to my aluminum impact gun but the oils and crap made the grip loose
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top