Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 10:00:25 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a good reliable source that I can send my Sig 226 slide to and have night sights installed? I did this with my G19 with Glockmeister, but he does not do Sigs. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
If you get the tool, you can do it yourself very easily. The same tool will let you adjust/zero them too. I've done a couple of my SIG's now and it only takes about 10-15 minutes.

I got mine here:

www.topglock.com/catalog/tools.htm

The MGW tool looks just like SIG's, and probably makes them for SIG. Its $90. You can get Meprolight night sights from Arizona Gun Runners for $70. Meprolight is what SIG now uses. They are bigger and brighter than the Trijicons I've seen and taken off my guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top