Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 12:17:03 PM EDT
I've got an FEG clone on the way..

This is the same as the FN and Browning HiPowers with two locking lugs on the barrel not three like the FEG PM9

Does anyone have one?

Anyone know if a set of FN Mk3 Hipower Thumbshelf grips will fit??

My instinct says yes since is supposed to be an exact clone but I'm curious if anyone knows for sure...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
i have an feg pjk9-hp, i have put virtually all FN parts in it the only things remaining are the frame,barrel and slide. i bought an FN parts kit from gunbroker and swapped it all over. and bought a set of cocobolo hogue grips for it. so the answer is yes. god i love that gun. the only thing not FN or feg is the safety its a C&S speed safety. anymore questions feel free to ask me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok I'll shoot...

Do you know where I can buy a new Black FN Mk3 Thumbshelf grip?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top