Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2003 2:38:30 PM EDT
just picked it up this afternoon. i shot 4 mags thru it - 28 rnds. it failed to feed once and failed to strip a round off the mag once, both in the first mag. next 3 mags went bang all 7 times each. the only firearm i have fired that never failed on the first mag was my AR. i figure its breaking in. any suggestions on carry ammo? all i purchased initially ws cheap FMJ stuff.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:13:45 PM EDT
I had a few failures with my P32 in the first hundred rounds, but it has worked very well since then.

I tried CorBon ammo, but I really had a lot of failures with it....mostly because of the short overall length of the round, I think. Under recoil, the rim of the second round in the magazine would move forward under the rim of the top round and cause a FTF. I finally went to Hornady 60gr. XTP hollowpoints. They aren't as hot as the CorBons, but they work much better in my gun. I heard that Speer now has a Gold Dot in .32 ACP, but I haven't seen any yet. That might be a good round to try....
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 1:46:03 AM EDT
I've been using Hydra-shok and Gold Dot. Both have performed perfect. Good luck with the new .32. Mine has been perfect.
Top Top