Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 1:34:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

@travinh

Nom nom nom...

I've had two CW9s, a CW45, and a CW380 (which I still carry often). I've been jonesing for an all-steel Kahr for years. Just haven't made it happen. It's not like I can't afford one. I recently sold an Ed Brown 1911. So I'm not poor (though by Arf standards I ain't wealthy! ). But I just don't run into anything besides the CW series around here. I did run into a P9 last year that was going for around $325. I had to talk myself out of it, because I already had my 2nd CW9 and it would've been a waste to get a 3rd. But the K series has my full attention. I also dig the MKs, the Ts, and the new S'. The one I've been drooling hard over is the 25th anniversary. That's a beauty there. I'm sure I'd already have one if I'd run into one locally.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 1:41:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
My PM9 and CW380

IMG_3887 by John Hermesmeyer, on Flickr

IMG_3889 by John Hermesmeyer, on Flickr

IMG_3888 by John Hermesmeyer, on Flickr

Kahr guns by John Hermesmeyer, on Flickr

the CW380 is my favorite carry gun. At 11.5 ounces unloaded its only 5 ounces more than my iPhone X with wallet case

IMG_3891 by John Hermesmeyer, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#6]
KM3 on the cerakote and Battlecock on the frame mods/stippling

Link Posted: 8/29/2022 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Picked this up used on Saturday.
Attachment Attached File
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked Kahr Pics (Page 7 of 7)
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top