Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 1:04:40 PM EDT
Anyone know what the wieght for the trigger pull is?  I'm asking b/c I'd want to use it as a carry gun, but I'd want the heavier trigger pull in the distant case of a courtroom appearance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a estimate based on "feel". I'd say about 3-4 lbs.
It has longer travel than a SA trigger on a 1911. Feels heavier than some "match grade" (I'd say hair trigger.) 1911's I have tried recently.
Pressure builds smooth and steady on it as you squeeze and then ramps up/raises to a peak before a clean break as you fire the shot. Peak pressure feels like 3-4 pounds to me.
I found it very easy to get used to.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Had my XD45 checked at the gunshow this past weekend and it broke at 4lbs 10ozs. and that is a box stock trigger
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys lucked out on your XDs because my V-10 was 6lbs 8oz stock.  Ive since had it sent back to SA for the trigger job and now it breaks at 3lbs 14oz.  The overtravel and uptake were also greatly reduced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top