Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 2:35:44 AM EDT
I bought a used Springfield PX9109L yesterday. 98% condition. I owned a Springfield Champion before, but the Loaded Series is quite the setup. I brought it home and set up a target, loaded 4 mags. (2 came with it and 2 new ones). Function was perfect. Granted it was a limited amount of ammo, but it was all I had time for. The gun was bone dry from the shop. I was impressed. I'll post a range report as soon as I can. I think I got a keeper.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:40:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You done good.  I have the same model and 2000 rounds later it's working like a champ.  I ditched the 2-piece guide rod and the regular grips for a GI rod and plug and Hogue wraparound finger grooves, now it's perfect.  I don't really care about the internal lock, it's not a big deal to me.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have two "Loaded's", one like yours and one Micro Compact in OD green. Very fond of both!

T Bone (Detroit).
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
may I ask what did you give for yours? I am looking for one and have seen prices vary $100 or so dollars.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]
$500.00 Thats with the Novak night sights and all the standard loaded features. 2 mags were included. I put 350 200gr. SWC through it the other day, and it was flawless. I'd forgotten how slim a 1911 is in an IWB holster.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I paid $670 for a brand new px9109l about 6 weeks ago.  Retail price, might have been able to find it cheaper if I really shopped..  Excellent weapon, over 400rds at least mainly just fmj ammo but flawless function and very accurate.  Nice companion for my V10 ultra compact Hi cap..

John P..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top