Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 9:20:28 AM EDT
The Springfield custom shop offers a 'combat trigger' job for $90.  does anyone have any experience with it?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The XD's stock trigger is already a combat trigger, that's what the gun was designed for. The upgreded trigger, I hear, is really nice!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Springfield custom shop offers a 'combat trigger' job for $90.  does anyone have any experience with it?

I don't have a S.A. trigger job but .I have three www.Canyon-creek.com Trigger jobs and they are sweet and a ton shorter turn around.(about a week)
Short take up and reset,Adjustable overtravel stop plus he smooth all the actions.
4# carry to 2# comp.
Give Rich a call after Christmas
P.s I think his are 120-130 plus return shipping
Later
Rob
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for canyon creek.  Excellant trigger jobs
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Another +1 for the CC trigger job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top