Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2002 4:22:27 PM EDT
I finally got my USP a few days ago.

I took it to the range today, its was so much fun to shoot.

Here is a target I shot with both my 1911 and the USP

http://www.lewistechnogroup.com/guns/mytarget.jpg

The USP would impact about where the dot was on the front sight and the 1911 would impact on top of the front sight.

I usually use only my own 200rg loads but ran out and got some 230gr Magtech(?) they shot to the same point of aim, suprise.

I had so much fun today , there really needs to be a super big smiley!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad you like it, hemi.

I've found that my USP has the same feel and angle between the grip and frame as my 1911. There was very little adjustment between the two platforms except for more of a handful o' grip.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my USP Tactical.  I really haven't found guns that I like as much as the sig classic and HK usp lines.  They are simply a pleasure to shoot.  Perhaps the most amazing thing about the HK is the outstanding accurancy it obtains with the somewhat loose tolerances.  The tolerances are loose on purpose to insure reliability even when dirty.  What a gun!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you guys finding the best prices  on H&K pistols?

Thanks in advance, Harv
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Harv,

Its kinda hard to say about the price.

You could try www.gunbroker.com or www.galleryofguns.com/ or www.auctionarms.com/

I had to order mine as the dealer had a hard time getting the full size ones (they had plenty of compacts).

I paid $953.xx including tax and California DOJ fees and the MANDATORY gun lock.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 5:28:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top