Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/19/2006 6:01:14 AM EDT
I'm curious to weather or not the WWB ammo is reloaded. My friend insist it is but I say it's not. Does anyone know.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:47:55 AM EDT
ultramax is reloaded. winchester is all factory fresh. if it is a reload it has to say it on the box somewhere i believe.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:06:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By aaronrb204:
ultramax is reloaded. winchester is all factory fresh. if it is a reload it has to say it on the box somewhere i believe.

It will say "remanufactured". At least all that I have ever seen has said that.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:20:37 AM EDT
yeah thats the word i was looking for. thanks rat.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:47:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 2:47:57 PM EDT by triburst1]
I don't touch reloads. All the money you save over a few years is gone with only one double charge.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:55:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By triburst1:
I don't touch reloads. All the money you save over a few years is gone with only one double charge.

It is impossible to double charge most rifle cases, you can use the wrong powder and blow up a gun just the same. When I reload my rifle cases, there is no way I can fit a second charge in it. You can also use too little powder and have a detonation, when all the powder somehow ignites at once, that blows a gun up as good as anything from what I've read. This typically happenes in large capacity cases when people use very low "practice" charges. Pistols are another matter.
Top Top