Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2003 2:07:04 PM EDT
has anyone here got a sig 232?, if so have you fired it, does it jam, let me know, mine sucks really bad, my lawyer wants names of people who have had negative experiences with the 232
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a P232SL, all stainless version. I've fired about 250rnds thru mine without problem. I've tried a few different hollowpoint designs, and find that it doesn't like some of them. The ones I've had best results with were the winchester silvertips and federal hydrashok rounds. What model do you have and how exactly was it jamming?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#2]
avengeusa,

Your SIG isn't still under warranty? {update.  Read your other posts... sounds like SIG should just give you a new gun}

I've fired over 500rds through my P232SL (made in Germany).  

Never had any feeding problems while using factory mags/FMJs.

Had lots of problems with a ProMag magazine.  The ProMag magazine always hangs up on the last round.  

Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#3]
the factory still has it, i have filed in court, we will see what happens
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top