Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 9:41:18 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I can ship a slide to Sig to have them install night sights.  Has anyone done this before?  I was wondering how much it would cost (sights plus labor), how long it takes, and if it's worthwhile (versus finding someone to do it locally).  I love my Sigs and would rather have the factory do it, to avoid risking my pistols with a local guy that I haven't worked with before.

Thanks!

Dave
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to call them first. They will often refer you to a outside shop that does "custom" work.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Its cheaper to get a sight tool and do it your self.  Sig charges something to the tune of $200 to provide and install night sights.  An MGW sight tool is about $90 I believe, and the sights will be $60-$90, and you get to keep the sight tool afterwards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top