Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 4:21:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2006 4:22:52 PM EDT by fritz1]
I went to my dealer today thinking of getting another CZ but instead I asked him to show me the P220 I held it in my hand and it got stuck in my palm and couldn't part with it, I had to go home so I had to pay for the gun, well that's what I told my wife anyway, she didn't beleive it can you belive?

any way it felt perfect in my hand just right, as Sigs tend to do that to you, I can't wait to go to the range, I'll post a report, but meanwhile is there any thing or tips from anyone regarding this pistol, like preffered ammo brand, weight ,type, what kind of accuracy should I expect, this is my first .45 I'm used to 9mm and 380s, also as with the .40 (I beleive P226) can the P220 be fitted with a .40 or .357 Sig barrell and magazine?

Thanks to all who replly.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:13:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
Thank you that was helpful information, going to take it out tomorrow snow or shine, I got a couple of American eagle 230 gr with it and it came with 3 magazines. so I think that will suffice as far as magazines but I'll pick up some more A.E 230s, for the others I have to see who carries them, I think this will take place of my Browning BDM and CZ for carry.
Top Top