Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/30/2002 6:57:08 PM EDT
Just finished the Tannery Sig frame. I am putting in the mag release and "something ain't right". There are four parts that make up the release. Two springs, the mag release itself and a small plunger that fits into a hole on inside of the release. Seems to me a plunger and spring needs something to fit into. Is there suppose to be a channel or slot that this plunger/spring fit into? I cannot see it just rubbing on the inside of the frame. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:32:54 AM EDT
Never done something similar, but check this link to an Armorers Manual on the P226 (should work for the P228 also):
www.gunnery.net/sig/pdf.html

HTH,

C-2-6
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:25:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bybon:
Just finished the Tannery Sig frame. I am putting in the mag release and "something ain't right". There are four parts that make up the release. Two springs, the mag release itself and a small plunger that fits into a hole on inside of the release. Seems to me a plunger and spring needs something to fit into. Is there suppose to be a channel or slot that this plunger/spring fit into? I cannot see it just rubbing on the inside of the frame. Thanks

I'm making a guess that this is a SiGPro?
Top Top