Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 3:43:01 PM EDT
I've been waiting for a 30 w/a rail to show up locally. I could have gotten it months ago for about $550 online, but the wait paid off, $475 w/adj sights.

I think I did pretty well.

Its new home will be in my vehicle... the 21 was too big for the limited console space. Now the 21 can stay on my nightstand full-time.

The M3 fits the 30 too, sweet.

Not that I would...but I could!

Have a good one!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my 30, such a great weapon. Recoil is VERY manageable too.

Virtually slips away with my comptac and a t-shirt.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Not gonna carry it?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:54:06 AM EDT
[#3]
--Cool!

what kinda hi-hi-cap mags are those? do they work fine?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The mags are Scherer 27 rnd. I have heard that the quality has been spotty in the past, but I have had these 2 for about a year now. I keep both fully loaded all the time and have shot them six times each. Not one malfunction yet.

One word of caution, I dropped a fully loaded one awhile back and the baseplate came off. The spring shot across the room and rounds rolled everywhere.

As far as functioning at the range, no problems.

Have a good one!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The mags are Scherer 27 rnd. I have heard that the quality has been spotty in the past, but I have had these 2 for about a year now. I keep both fully loaded all the time and have shot them six times each. Not one malfunction yet.

One word of caution, I dropped a fully loaded one awhile back and the baseplate came off. The spring shot across the room and rounds rolled everywhere.

Have a good one!

thanks! i'll keep my eye out for em (again)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have a good one!

thanks! i'll keep my eye out for em (again)

Here's where I got mine last year, but damn, the price must have gone up. I don't remember paying 90 bucks for the two.  Also, they now list them as 25 rnd, mine hold 27. Go figure.

www.topglock.com/catalog/mags.htm
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Wish I had never sold my G30
going to pick up a new one if I can
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top