Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 7:10:04 AM EDT
Been to about 4 different stores in the are and no one has a 34 in stock. Talked to the local Glock dealer and they put one on order for me............................................with a 12 week ETA.  Of course they said it could be in quicker, but they couldnt give me an exact date.

Guess I'll just stock up on mags and even more 9mm ammo in the meantime.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:08:45 AM EDT
[#1]
My local shop has one in stock for $550.

The Armory
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The Armory

If all else fails, try Top Glock

I ordered my Glock 21 from top glock(and got a sweet deal in it) and by coincidence use The Armory to process the FFL transfer.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Armory

If all else fails, try Top Glock

I ordered my Glock 21 from top glock(and got a sweet deal in it) and by coincidence use The Armory to process the FFL transfer.

Oh that's evil...very evil

I once did that as well but Marie didn't seem to care.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll wait 12 weeks and get it for $460
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Just out of curiosity, did you try Arringtons in Greensboro?  They had one last week when a friend of mine picked up his G-30.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I had heard that glock manufacturers in big batches on a single model number; they produce a whole bunch of a model then dont make any for months and months.  So the supply of a give model tends to ebb and flow.  It could be that they havent made 35's in 6 months and most of the supply is sold....and next week the fruits of the newest batch of 35's will hit the street and they'll be everywhere but you wont be able to find a 17 or a 20 to save your life.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, did you try Arringtons in Greensboro?  They had one last week when a friend of mine picked up his G-30.

Yep... they only have a 35. Arrington's (here in Charlotte) is who I'm getting my 34 through.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:35:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'll wait 12 weeks and get it for $460

For that price I would wait too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top