Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 8:51:23 PM EDT
If any of you can remember there was an old thread in this forum about a group of guys that got the idea to play a prank that ended up getting one of them killed by a driver and then took his car when he got out of his vehicle to check on the person that was supposedly hurt, and when the car was being taken, the owner of the car pulled out his CCW, fired and shot and killed one of the four people who was involved. Well i found a video of the same sort on a website and it reminded me of reading it on here except in this video the guy didnt pull out a gun but this exact same incedent happened that led to the shooting. If anyone knows what happened to that guy respond back. I cant remember if it was here in Texas or somewhere else. It was a long time ago around 1999 or 2000 but i remember it being talked about for a while on here about a year ago and on the news back when it happened. Although this is a different video.......its the same prank that these guys pulled that got them shot. If anyone has the story of the incedent and what happened to him...........post it in this thread. This may be a stupid question but im trying to find out something about it.      

www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/stealacar.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top