Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Posted: 12/22/2005 2:10:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/22/2005 2:12:46 PM EDT by FMJs-of-Freedom]
I am looking for a 7.62 underfolder Krink kit, not necessarly for milled reciever, But not a 3 hole Yugo. I am new to Krinks, is this kit over priced?? Krink Kit

Any Recomendations?

Thanks, FMJs
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:37:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/22/2005 2:37:48 PM EDT by terma-nator]

Originally Posted By FMJs-of-Freedom:
I am looking for a 7.62 underfolder Krink kit, not necessarly for milled reciever, But not a 3 hole Yugo. I am new to Krinks, is this kit over priced?? Krink Kit

Any Recomendations?

Thanks, FMJs

Two things.

First. I recommend that you don't order anything from Florida Gun Works. I said order, not buy. Because they are crooks. You'll never see anything for your money. Do a search if you need more info about them.

Secondly, I would advise you to order a 5.45 sidefolder krink.
The reason, is that it is the only true krink that you can order. And the price is only slightly more than $500.00 for the complete kit right now.

K-Var Krink kit...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:39:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/23/2005 9:04:07 AM EDT by FMJs-of-Freedom]
I would need to get the barrel cut and find a compensator for the one you pointed out.

I really like THIS kit but it lists the caliber as 5.45x39.5, is that a mistake, shouldn't it be 5.45x39?

Also would it need a milled reciever, because it's bulgarian?
And it would also be possible to have a underfolding stock on it right, it doesnt say?

Sorry for all the noob questions. Thanks, FMJs

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:43:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FMJs-of-Freedom:
I would need to get the barrel cut and find a compensator for the one you pointed out.

I really like THIS kit but it lists the caliber as 5.45x39.5, is that a mistake, shouldn't it be 5.45x39?

Also would it need a milled reciever, because it's bulgarian?
And it would also be possible to have a underfolding stock on it right, it doesnt say?

Sorry for all the noob questions. Thanks, FMJs

These kits both use a sheet metal receiver. It does not use a milled receiver.
The two kits are nearly the same. Yes, it's 5.45 x 39mm

The price difference is about $150.00

For that increase, you get
1. De-milled gun (versus new parts)
2. cut down barrel.
3. Flash hider.
4. serial Numbers on parts
5. Slightly easier assembly.....

It might be worth it to you to buy the more expensive kit. I suggest that you do it quick. There may not be another chance to get them in the future.

I would recommend using the Global Trades 5.45 Receiver..

These kits both use a sheet metal receiver. It does not use a milled receiver. However, you may use the firing line milled receiver for it. I have a build that is doing just that.

Very expensive gun. But it keeps me away from all the fast and loose women around here!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:54:19 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can get just the wood for the krink that matches the standard 30-rnd wooden AK mag?

like this ^^^
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Top Top