Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Russian
Posted: 2/27/2006 7:32:59 PM EDT
sry if i'm posting this in the wrong place but the dragunov SVD, legal to own? how hard is it to find? ect.
thanks
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:31:37 AM EDT
Good info here: www.dragunov.net/ True Drags are rare and pricey with only about 100 actual Russian military Drags in country and a few thousand sporterized Tigrs & Chinese NDM-86 Dragunovs. The .308 NDM-86 (only 1,000 made, I have 4 of them) are the most accurate. All are legal to own (barring state/local laws) but barring a political miracle no more will ever been imported.
HTH...
Tomac
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:56:22 AM EDT
Out of curiosity, what would you price one of those .308's at if you were inclined to sell one?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:08:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Swindle1984:
Out of curiosity, what would you price one of those .308's at if you were inclined to sell one?

Are you sure you want to know the answer? Right now, $3K minimum for one NIB w/all original accessories & 4 spare mags.
Tomac
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:47:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kevin198:
sry if i'm posting this in the wrong place but the dragunov SVD, legal to own? how hard is it to find? ect.
thanks

I see you are in California. I don't think they are legal there anymore. I have a buddy who has one who lives there but he bought it before they were banned in 2000.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:24:42 AM EDT
not surprising nothing is legal here...i was looking in a magazine the other day and this puny little blowgun thing was illegal in california....yep banning the blowgun must have definately lowered crime
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:52:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kevin198:
not surprising nothing is legal here...i was looking in a magazine the other day and this puny little blowgun thing was illegal in california....yep banning the blowgun must have definately lowered crime

Um, blowguns, throwing stars, saps, lawn darts and switch blades are NOT legal in CA.
Page AK-47 » Russian
Top Top