Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/9/2006 9:14:19 AM EDT
guys i need a new cam
think im just gonna go buy one today

im looking at the nikon L3 anyone have one ?

im looking to spend around 2 bills

and want a cam that will
take pics in low light (must do well)
and take vid W/sound

anyone know of a good cam other than the l3 that will do this ?

any imput would be great
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:33:08 PM EDT
You should put this in the general discussion forum you'll get alot more hits bro.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:51:09 PM EDT
Look for something over 3.0 Megapixels... I think you can get something very decent for 2 bills! Just do a little of research at circuitcity.com or bestbuy.com and then buy in ebay or somewhere else, heh...
I like those little SONY ones, but i really don't have a need for one. I already have two digicams, heh... SONY mavica, they are big!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 1:01:41 PM EDT by socandyman]
yea the nikon im lookin at is 5.1 mp

i really wanna know if it works in low light tho all the store have great lighting :/
i hate taking my guns outside to get a pic of them

and i didnt post in gen cause i didnt want a bunch of smartass AR BOOB replys
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:57:14 PM EDT
I got a fuji off the EE for $180 which included a 512mb card and some accessories. Im by no means a camera expert but some of the features it has that I like are a macro function that lets me take pictures just a few inches away & 4x optical zoom. My old camera was digital zoom which was worthless. Lighting is the biggest issue with all the cameras Ive played with. Before I bought mine I did some searching and found some sites that had lots of really good reveiws & test photos. You might write down the model numbers of a few cameras in your price range & then search for some reviews.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:21:12 PM EDT
well my wife just went and bought it :)

it takes good pics even in the dark
Top Top