Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/21/2006 10:30:26 PM EDT
Probably been asked before in the past, but...I'd like to know what color the slings are/were, that represented/corresponded to the various countries which manufacture(d) AKs?

Bulgaria
China
E. Germany
Egypt
Hungary
Poland
Romania
Russia
Yugoslavia

I believe Bulgaria is a light blue. Don't know for sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Bud
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:39:46 AM EDT
Bulgaria is a darker green. The light blue/grey you are thinking of is E. Germany.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:22:50 AM EDT
E. German is blue/grey.
Romanian is Green and leather I think.
Russian is tan, mustard and other colors
Chinese is khaki and green.
Hungary has leather and colored slings
Poland is a khaki type green

Someone else will chime in with the other colors.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:15:18 PM EDT
Dude why is your name your education? I have three degrees, getting a fourth- who cares because I'm not rich yet.

Originally Posted By Bachelor_of_Science:
Probably been asked before in the past, but...I'd like to know what color the slings are/were, that represented/corresponded to the various countries which manufacture(d) AKs?

Bulgaria--- Green, Black, Tan, Purple, Gray
China-----Green, Tan
E. Germany -----Green, Gray
Egypt-----Green
Hungary
Poland
Romania
Russ­ia-----Green, Tan, Purple, Black, Gray
Yugoslavia

I believe Bulgaria is a light blue. Don't know for sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Bud

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:32:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2006 10:07:57 PM EDT by Bachelor_of_Science]

Originally Posted By Creeper:
Dude why is your name your education? I have three degrees, getting a fourth- who cares because I'm not rich yet.

China-----Green, Tan
Egypt-----Green
Hungary
Poland
Romania
Yugoslavia

Bud

What's it to you? Rest assured, I didn't choose this username to impress anyone.

If it's any of your business, I just wanted something a little different for a username, that's all. Besides, when I received my first Bachelor's degree, I was unmarried. A friend of mine, upon obtaining the degree told me, "you really are a 'bachelor of science' now."

Happy? Go bust somebody else's balls.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:27:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Creeper:

China-----Green, Tan
Egypt-----Green
Hungary
Poland
Romania
Yugoslavia

Bud

What's it to you? Rest assured, I didn't choose this username to impress anyone.

If it's any of your business, I just wanted something a little different for a username, that's all. Besides, when I received my first Bachelor's degree, I was unmarried. A friend of mine, upon obtaining the degree told me, "you really are a 'bachelor of science' now."

Happy? Go bust somebody else's balls.

+1
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:35:15 AM EDT
Play nice fellas......
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:36:57 PM EDT
I got 98.6 degrees!
Top Top