Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/14/2006 6:35:29 PM EDT
Seen this sh*t already (look at the Sniper Of Iraq)?

Fscking Sh*t

May they RIP

- Ice

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't seen that one yet.  Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Good link. I will check it out when I have time. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Fucking hadji gonna get his due

Thanks for posting, very informative.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that is wild. Seeing what actually happens instead of hearing about it. Quite disturbing. But thats what war is, disturbing.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Hard stuff to watch.......Doesn't matter, that sniper is a dead man, whether he knows it yet or not.

God bless our soldiers

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd love to know who the camera man was, so I could torture him for doing nothing about it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'd love to know who the camera man was, so I could torture him for doing nothing about it.

It was probably a camera man from Al Jeezera
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#9]
People like that make me sick!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Fucken insergents...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#11]
May god reserve a 168 grain 7.62x51 round and a USMC Sniper on high ground for you haji.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#12]
we are going to get those MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!  

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Possibly, or another insurgent with a video camera.

BTW, I've never seen ones like this from Iraq but I've seen a bunch of ones like this from the Chechens fighting with Ivan.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, they're doing this shit while our pussy ass news media and liberal assholes sit here and encourage it ?!?! What the FUCK ?  Send some Marine sniper teams out to play hide and seek, I'd say.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:37:21 AM EDT
[#15]

Thanks for the links, that is 1 c$cky  B$stard. I saw another disturbing video on Ogrish.com...The d$amned sniper  is using TRACER rounds on our troops.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

"Our" journalists did nothing when we killed enemy combatants from their side.  it's war.  journalists aren't combatants, they report what's happening.

Now, please understand that I have no doubts the camera operator was a worthless lowlife POS just like the rest of the wackjob militant islamofacists ("islam-" being used as descriptive only, not in any reference to the REAL Islamic faith which preaches peace just like judaism and christianity).

I'm just stating that the reason a "true journalist" camera operator (either on our side or on their side) doesn't get involved is because that goes against their primary reason for being on the scene:  to objectively show to the viewer what happened in these situations.  That's like saying a cameraman from CNN is guilty for showing insurgent attacks on my brothers and sisters over there right now.  They have to be there to report, not take a side.

That said, I hope both of those fockers get their comeuppance.  the vast majority of Muslims at least in Iraq have started to realize that the violent Imams are no more true Islamics than Mickey Mouse.  And it's about damn time.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Not cool.  

CPS

US Army 1992-1998

God Bless America and our proud Military.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#18]
I almost wish they'd let us over there to play. I'm sure we could have a few choice shots for them. It also shows a complete disregard for the lives of their own. The sniper took a shot at one of our boys when Iraqi children were no more than 20ft away. If he'd have missed, I'm sure they would have found a way to blame ours for it. Screw them, and let me get a good nut shot. After all, what good are 40 or 70 or however many virgins you get if you're singing soprano permanently?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#19]
That fucking pisses me off, give me a barret 50cal and some ammo and let me go over there.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#20]
F@#% Haji!  I know some guys in the USMC that have a few black bags for you to take your dirt nap in!

You want “propaganda”…I have some for you…

http://media.putfile.com/31grandfinally-High-Quality

http://www.militaryspot.com/224Helicopter_Kills.mpeg

“When I lead my army against Baghdad in anger, whether you hide in heaven or in earth, I will bring you down from the spinning spheres: I will toss you in the air like a lion.  I will leave no one alive in your realm: I will burn your city, your land, yourself.  If you wish to spare yourself and your venerable family, give heed to my advice with the ear of intelligence.  If you do not, you will see what God has willed.”  -  Hulagu Khan (Mongral Chief), AD 1258

It was true then, it is true now.  It seems to be all some in that part of the world understand.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Do you all not realize that the guy who is talking is not the one who recorded the film?? He said he got a hold of dvds made by the iraqi's. He is just talking about what he sees. It not like he agrees with what is going on, he is just reporting it.

Watch the Introduction and it will explain it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#22]

I've never seen ones like this from Iraq but I've seen a bunch of ones like this from the Chechens fighting with Ivan.

Different place,same people  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I've never seen ones like this from Iraq but I've seen a bunch of ones like this from the Chechens fighting with Ivan.

Perhaps. I'm sure if this were the 1980's we'd all be saying something like "fu** yeah, kill that commie bastard!" as we watched a video of a mujahadeen sniper in Afghanistan pull the trigger on a Russian conscript.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps. I'm sure if this were the 1980's we'd all be saying something like "fu** yeah, kill that commie bastard!" as we watched a video of a mujahadeen sniper in Afghanistan pull the trigger on a Russian conscript.  

I'll take my chances with the commie before the terrorist! But I agree that you make a good point.
These insurgents are fighting a lost war, they just don't realize it or want to accept it. One sniper is not going to change the fate of the war, only thousands will.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OR THE BBC -- SAME SHT.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#26]

I'm just stating that the reason a "true journalist" camera operator (either on our side or on their side) doesn't get involved is because that goes against their primary reason for being on the scene: to objectively show to the viewer what happened in these situations. That's like saying a cameraman from CNN is guilty for showing insurgent attacks on my brothers and sisters over there right now. They have to be there to report, not take a side.

I assumed the video was not taken by the guy who has it on his website. You are probably right about the video being taken by insurgents. But IF I was an American cameraman, I couldn't imagine myself just standing there while our guys are getting hammered. I have a copy of TIME Magazine's 21 Days to Baghdad where it shows pictures of insurgent snipers waiting to tag our troops. I'm curious to know who took those.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#27]
tag
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Most of the scumbag insurgents pictured in the videos are probably already dead and in hell.

Sorry, no virgins for you misguided idiots, just damnation.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Havent there been islamic leaders that say the whole virgin thing is just made up ??
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, it was probably any of a number of scumbags from ABC, CBS, or NBC. Dan the Pinko Rather would jump on that and say he was being impartial....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Havent there been islamic leaders that say the whole virgin thing is just made up ??

not just leaders.

real followers of Islam, not the scum of the earth the news likes to show us, have stated time and again that the Quran says NOTHING about that.  as a matter of fact, according to REAL Islam, Allah is the ONLY ONE who can take a life.  You cannot take your own, and you cannot take anyone else's.  To do so is an insult to Allah, and will bear severe consequences on your soul.

but hey, as long as Hollywood keeps making billions by telling us an exceptionally small percentage of a population is the belief system of them all, well that's just fine.

I equate it to saying that Fred Phelps is the poster child for Christianity (and I'm not saying that--he deserves the same fate as any other religious extremist).  True Islam, just like true Christianity, is a religion of peace.  It allows for resorting to violence as a means of self-preservation (i.e. it's okay to shoot the armed burglar in your house at 3 a.m.), but no other.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
True Islam, just like true Christianity, is a religion of peace.  It allows for resorting to violence as a means of self-preservation (i.e. it's okay to shoot the armed burglar in your house at 3 a.m.), but no other.

"Self-Preservation" is certainly open to interpretation.

Personally, I don't think either Islam or Christianity can be considered religions of peace.  They are both filled with long histories of killing and war in the name of God.  I guess if you want a true ROP, then maybe the Budhists would fall into that category.  

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#34]
I am sure the Footage was taken by insurgents. Go to ogrish.com, and look under Iraq war and/or Terrorism...You will see that OUR BOYS are pretty good at sniping also...There is 1 video (taken by insurgents) that show an insurgent with an RPG that got his head shot off by 1 of our sniper. ---Caution---That site is Very Graphic with lots of Bloods, Guts, and Brains
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Thanks for the links, that is 1 c$cky  B$stard. I saw another disturbing video on Ogrish.com...The d$amned sniper  is using TRACER rounds on our troops.

Don't worry.  By the time that video got on the internet that sniper was probably dead.  Tracers point both ways.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I almost wish they'd let us over there to play.  

They do!

www.military.com/Recruiting/Home/0,13387,,00.htm

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Nuke em! Hey, it worked in Japan.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#38]
With any luck that cameraman is the next  journalist taken hostage.  Watching that Iraqi sniper was hard video to watch.  That guy can not get his final fate soon enough or bad enough.  

Ron
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I almost wish they'd let us over there to play.  

They do!

www.military.com/Recruiting/Home/0,13387,,00.htm

Classic
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Those guys fight like the street thugs they are, only very well armed.  Toe to toe against a similar sized group of actual soldiers they always get their asses handed to them.  

Wish I could get some trigger time against them.  I really do.  

Well, that's why they're called guerillas.  I'm not defending them in any way, shape or form but they lack the military equipment that a modern army has (i.e. stealth bombers, helecopter gunships, tanks, etc).  As far as I know, which may not be a lot, not many insurgencies have ever been completely wiped out throughout the world... they have all the time in the world to accomplish their goals.  Americans fought a guerillas campaign against the British during the revolutionary war.  That's what you do when you face a larger and more powerful opponent.  Makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#43]
boys boys calm down and let me tell you what really happend, i did some research on this topic recently. What was happening was a group of 2 or 3 insurgents padded a silver van with mattresses to muffle the sound and were driving around south baghdad with a SVD sniper rifle taking pot shots at soldiers from 50-100 yards. The guy wasnt a professional sniper as he really couldnt hit shit if it was moving. The camera man is actuall another insurgent that is in the van with them. You will notice that the camera is always at waist(or van floorboard) level and the camera moves after many shots(the van drives away). The "sniper" was aiming for the head and gut because normal body armor wont prevent SVD in the stomach reigon. It only stops it on the strike plate over the heart. Well they shot a Army medic one day in the gut and he hit the ground, did a black flip and was up on his feet spotting the origin of the fire and giving chase. The soldiers managed to shoot up the van and the terrorists ditched it a few blocks down. The caught the driver and later caught the shooter not far away by following his blood trail. Then the medic that he shot assisted him with first aid and patching up his wounds! Its really an amazing story. Heres whats more, the soldier was able to survive his gut shot because he wasnt wearing army issue kevlar but a new system developed by a company called pinnacle thats creating a vest called dragon's skin that utilizes ceramic and alloy coumpound paper thin discs that overlap and create an entremely flexible and bullet resistant combination. Its proven to stop mulitple hits from .308 AP and only has 9mm of backface deformation. Many soldiers have claimed that they have been hit multiple times with ak fire and didnt even feel it/know untill they got back to base and removed their vests. Pinnacle is only selling this model to military right now and soldiers are purchasing it on their own but its amazing stuff and the entire industry right now is saying that pinnacle is 10-15 years ahead in its technology. take an hour and reseach the company, theyre making some amazing stuff.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#44]
whoops i didnt watch the video before i made that last post, i couldnt get it to load. I think this video might actually be another asswhole sniper. anyhow im sure hes dead or imprisoned by now to. sorry!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
boys boys calm down and let me tell you what really happend, i did some research on this topic recently. What was happening was a group of 2 or 3 insurgents padded a silver van with mattresses to muffle the sound and were driving around south baghdad with a SVD sniper rifle taking pot shots at soldiers from 50-100 yards. The guy wasnt a professional sniper as he really couldnt hit shit if it was moving. The camera man is actuall another insurgent that is in the van with them. You will notice that the camera is always at waist(or van floorboard) level and the camera moves after many shots(the van drives away). The "sniper" was aiming for the head and gut because normal body armor wont prevent SVD in the stomach reigon. It only stops it on the strike plate over the heart. Well they shot a Army medic one day in the gut and he hit the ground, did a black flip and was up on his feet spotting the origin of the fire and giving chase. The soldiers managed to shoot up the van and the terrorists ditched it a few blocks down. The caught the driver and later caught the shooter not far away by following his blood trail. Then the medic that he shot assisted him with first aid and patching up his wounds! Its really an amazing story. Source please.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#46]
We invade (whether we be right or wrong for doing so) and the locals turn renegade and murder troops.

Nothing new here, historically speaking.

Although I suppose seeing real live men from our era die by their hands makes it a much more personal and real thing.

History has the unerring tendency to repeat itself.   Its amazing how little we learn.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#47]
sorry yall i should have quoted the source. I was looking at a video on ifilm.com that was about some legendary sniper in iraq called jaba that shoots all his ememys in the head with a tracer round and then i happened upon the other film. I should be under the war films heading and its pretty long (5-10) min. but its definitely worth taking a look at. I also found the information on the pinnacle body armor on ar15.net, its on this site on the right hand side somewhere on the home page, its really worth taking a look at too!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
We invade (whether we be right or wrong for doing so) and the locals turn renegade and murder troops.

Nothing new here, historically speaking.

Although I suppose seeing real live men from our era die by their hands makes it a much more personal and real thing.

History has the unerring tendency to repeat itself.   Its amazing how little we learn.

Agree 100%.  The notion that we are bringing democracy to these folks is insane.  That's why whenever you have a free election in the Area the Muslim fundamentalists kick butt.  Look at the Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt,  the Shi'ite fundies in Iraq and recently HAMAS.  We should take out as many Jihadists as we can and then GET THE HELL OUT OF IRAQ!!  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
tapeo, I understand what you are saying.  My point is, their tactics and the execution of their tactics are shitty, even for guerillas.  I'm grateful for that, I'm glad that they usually suck at what they do.  If there were more guys like "The Sniper of Iraq" who actually made their shots count, our death toll would be much higher than 2,000.  So I'm not complaining, really, just commenting on what a bunch of amateur thugs they are.

i agree. i think we should be glad that al qaeda isn't there in full force telling these slightly trained monkeys how to shoulder a rifle. a lot of the disorganization comes from the broken and un-unified forces that end up fighting each other as well. this works for our benefit. thank god these guys barely know which way to point a rifle.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OR THE BBC -- SAME SHT.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top