Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:12:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2005 11:25:47 AM EDT by motown_steve]
What do you think of these local prices:

Brand New MAK-90 includes mag and bayonette - $499+tax

Polish AKMS Underfolder (Polish kit on Armory USA receiver, blued finish, built by Wise Lite Arms) with 2 mags, pouch, sling & bayonette - $599.99+tax

Polish Tantal (Polish kit built on Ohio Ordnance receiver) includes original night sights, bipod and 2 mags - $599.99+tax
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:02:31 PM EDT
Prices seem high.

"Brand New MAK-90 includes mag and bayonette - $499+tax" This is way high for a Mak90. The others I would check around before buying.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:13:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:17:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Templar:
I have no idea who Wise Lite Arms is..........

Some company here in Texas that builds AKs I guess.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:29:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2005 1:30:14 PM EDT by JohnTheTexican]

I have no personal knowledge, but I read somewhere around here that Wise Lite Arms is the current incarnation of Elite Firearms. I've also read that that's not a good thing. (I think I read the second part here.)
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:42:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JohnTheTexican:

I have no personal knowledge, but I read somewhere around here that Wise Lite Arms is the current incarnation of Elite Firearms. I've also read that that's not a good thing. (I think I read the second part here.)

Elite Firearms is still Elite Firearms.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:55:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

Originally Posted By JohnTheTexican:

Elite Firearms is still Elite Firearms.

Okay. I guess more spoecifically what I read was that Wise Lite Arms and Elite were the same thing. But like I said, I'm not goping on personal knowledge. It's just stuff I read on a gun board somewhere.
Top Top