Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2003 7:59:29 PM EDT
What types of folding stocks are offered for a milled receiver ? I have a Bulg. SLR-95. I think I would like an underfolder type, but sence I don't shoot AK's much I will listen to the advice I get from you guys on the subject.

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:39:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/16/2003 9:48:25 AM EDT by CAMPYBOB]
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:29:41 AM EDT
Could he purchase a rear-trunion instead of building his own plate to cover the back of the receiver? Still, its a lot of work to do. I would wait until the AWB expires(hopefully). This way you can install the underfolder without having to weld it in the open position. Just an idea.

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 7:39:24 AM EDT
milled don't have rear-trunion .
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:58:10 PM EDT
Thanks for the help, but my idea was to wait until the AWB sets and install a true folding stock then. Sorry, I should have said so in the begining. Where will I get a underfolder, or if it would work a AKSU type stock for a milled receiver ? Are they out there, and are they really that uncomfortable ?
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:10:19 PM EDT
I've seen all sorts of folders on milled receivers, so I assume they can be done by a competent smith.


seems the Inrange pros can even do sidefolders on milled receivers, so I'm sure you could have them do a fixed underfolder.

Top Top