Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2003 6:44:36 AM EDT
What's a fair price to pay for a new, unfired NHM 91 with the factory bipod and the Bishop thumbhole stock and handguards? I'm thinking of doing a pseudo-RPK clone with a set of the right Chinese furniture that I've had cabbaged away and the correct US parts.

I appreciate your input.

Noah
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:39:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:00:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2003 9:00:48 AM EDT by kythri]
What's the Chinese furniture look like, and where can I get a set?

(Edited to add: Unless you're referring to the thumbhole stock deal.)
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:13:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By kythri:
What's the Chinese furniture look like, and where can I get a set?

No, it's not a thumbhole. I've had the set since the late 80s, a Norinco or Poly take-off. I have no idea where they can be had nowadays.

Thanks,

Noah
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:50:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
$350 on the cheap (always keep an aim flyer handy) to $500 in my market.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Seriously though....

www.polytechparts.com

I still own the NHM 91 I bought in '92. They are excellent rifles....I highly recommend you purchase one if available.

Post pics when you finish her up!

KF
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:54:31 AM EDT
Noah, if you've got a pre-ban Chicom 'pork-chop' stock set you need an NHM91. If you compare prices to the auction sites, finding one in the $4-450 range seems tolerable compared to what some people want. You can bet the ones listed for $600 and above will never sell. If you're going for 'RPKness' the bipod is essential, many of the rifles were sold without them and they're rather difficult to find. I think the 91's a fantastic AK variant, can't remember what possessed me to sell #2...

Gonna have to get some pics, #1 is almost where I want it, a Russian sling arrived today!
Top Top