Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2003 1:22:18 AM EDT
I’m just curious as to the strength and rigidity of both the side folders like on a Krinkov and the underfolders. They both look very flimsy and the underfolder looks to be almost painful to shoot. Any of you folks have any experience with these I’d appreciate your insight.
Best regards, J
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 1:40:16 AM EDT
[#1]
The side folders like that found on the Krinkov are rock-solid! Feels just like a regular butt...

Underfolders are generally somewhat loose feeling.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I concur on underfolders, I put a Hungarian grenade pad on the end of my AKMS and although its 1000% more comfortable to shoot, it still has about an inch of up/down wobble. Thats fixed by drawing it in tight to your shoulder but still...thinking of putting a pin in to limit its virtical travle in the extended position.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top