Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/25/2003 3:19:02 PM EDT
I just cracked open the box on my Polish parts kits from Global. These things are absolutely mint. Not even a mark on the bolt face, firing pin or extractor. Absolutely the best looking part for an AK I have ever seen. Now a couple of Firing line receivers and I am set. I know that the Polish AK is not correct with a milled receiver, but hell, it's mine. I can build it any way I want.(all NFA rules apply of course) Even the front sight assembly is straight!
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the set had a little surface rust, cleaned up with CLP. Still no marks on the bolt face or extractor. These things rock. My gunsmith will probably shit when I ask him to transfer a couple of AK 47 receivers. But he'll do it cause he is a cool guy. Doubt if he will work on em though. He builds a great rifle, but I am pretty certain he has no experience with AKs. I have a couple of good guys lined up!
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#3]
DAMN YOU and this post. Just when I had myself talked out of getting one of these kits....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top