Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2003 12:53:37 PM EDT
Does anyone have/sell new original 30rd mag springs for 7.62 AK's. I know www.gunsprings.com/1ndex.html has new extra power USA made springs, but you can buy 1 NIW AK mag for the price of just one spring. I just hate to have mags laying around being useless or causing my AK to jam.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Hello "G" --

Think I can help - - -

Have had up to six AK's at a time (now own just four), and the ONLY problem I have EVER had was ONE bad mag spring  ! !  Check out Tapco (www.tapco.com).  I ordered a two-pack of 40 round mag springs for I think $5.00.  When springs arrived, check them out next to a standard 30 round spring.  Length was almost the same, and appeared to have only about one extra coil.  Anyway, with no modifications, installed the 40 round spring in the 30 round mag body.  Worked GREAT  ! !  Mag still holds 30 rounds, and works like a charm  !   Hope this works for you too  ! !
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks BeeBee2, Duh!I should of thought of that. Know I'll have to think of more stuff to order from Tapco to make up for the shipping cost. I'll give it a try. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#3]
tapco, really sticks you in the ass on shipping......9 bucks for 40 bucks and under....and more if it's over 40 bucks. fuck them. I'd go to a gun show and see if any vendors have those, or search the net for another place to buy AK parts.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top