Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/3/2003 5:37:52 AM EDT
I recieved an email from SAI today stating that it is Garys wife helping him out with email so gary can continue to work on guns.  Anyone else get this email?  If so have you responded and heard anything back?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:45:25 AM EDT
[#1]
HA HA!

That just means that Gary has FLED THE AREA since there is a fellow coming to visit with the intention of getting his property back!

I knew that would happen.

I have an unbeliveable collection of bizzare Gucciano emails.

Look, if you have a weapon at SAI, FILE WITH THE KAG ASAP!

You really DON'T NEED a 300 message collection of Email. They do you NO GOOD and they MEAN NOTHING.

Comprende?

Mike
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I recieved an email from SAI today stating that it is Garys wife helping him out with email so gary can continue to work on guns.  Anyone else get this email?  If so have you responded and heard anything back?

Yeah, I received an e-mail from them stating the same. They are supposed to send me a shipping date for my project.

Hoping for the best.

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:30:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey you guys are getting VINTAGE SAI lies.

Check out this from JUNE 30 2002!

I hope you are both KAG filers as well as IFCC. Lottery wins and being struck by lightning are things that actually happen to people in this world, getting guns from SAI, purely fiction!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:57:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Classic.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:16:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I got an almost indentical letter from april but it was around sep 2002
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lottery wins and being struck by lightning are things that actually happen to people in this world, getting guns from SAI, purely fiction!

Unless you happen to be an AK-47 forum staff member. Then you get your project back in approx. 8 months. No moral/ethical dilemma there, huh? The things that make ya' go hmmmm!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top