Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/17/2003 7:19:10 AM EDT
Saw it in the Shotgun News article on the ASD AKS-74K. Any information on it and availability? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Refresh my memory please, is this one with a tube scope profile and a red dot reticle?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Apparently it's a soviet copy of the Trilux.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:31:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I have not actually looked thru one yet. Several on this board are huge fans of the PO 3.5x21 scope that sells for about $230. The glass and mount weigh a full 2lbs, but it is very bright, crystal clear, and had a superb 12 deg field of view that works out to about 60 ft at 100yds. Campy and I found it much better than my original Trilux, Ober just had to have one when he shot with it, and the list goes on.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks RS39. I'm going to look into the PO 3.5x21. Do you know if Tantal stocks them? Didn't see it on the website and I haven't had an updated inventory for a while. If not, any suggested source?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Not aware of Tantal having them yet. Otherwise try gunsnstuff.com (FAC), nightvisonweb.com, or k-varcorp.com.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
 Ober just had to have one when he shot with it, and the list goes on.

Obers'dad took one look through his and bought one that day!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:44:24 PM EDT
[#7]
OldIronSights, I have the PO 3.5x21P in stock at a very good price.  Check it out at www.akoptics.com
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top