Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2005 7:40:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2005 7:41:40 AM EDT by Hagakure]
Had just recieved my Vector Underfolder from Atlantic. Now, out of curiosity I noticed that the pol/plastic mag that came with the gun had no markings. It looks like a Pro-mag. Has anyone had any experiences with Pro-mags AK offerings? Most of what I have handled from Pro-mag has been garbage. I have seen them offered for around $14.00 or so on the net. Just wondering so throwing this out to the collective.

Edit for spelling.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:59:48 AM EDT
Recommend you search as there have been about 5 topics on this lately.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:02:19 AM EDT
You are better off using it as a target than an actual magazine... I have never handled one of them just because they have so freaking poor ratings. I own Bulgy Waffles and they are A+ mags!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:49:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/18/2005 4:50:40 PM EDT by knifehitter]
I accidently bought one at a gun show. I did not know Pro-Mag made an OD green one.

I do know their Hi-Point mags suck real bad. Oh well, I will give it a chance. If it fails, use it for target practice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:52:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By knifehitter:
I accidently bought one at a gun show. I did not know Pro-Mag made an OD green one. ......

Does the mag have metal lock tabs on the front and back? Maybe have a green Valmet mag. Last I known, Pro-Mag only made black and Coyote brown mags.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:44:28 AM EDT
They are making Tan,Brown,Green and clear and smoked now its getting harder to tell but allways look for the metal to be safe.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:35:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dr_Zero:
They are making Tan,Brown,Green and clear and smoked now its getting harder to tell but allways look for the metal to be safe.

someone should make a big "pro-mag recognition poster" with all sorts of warnings on it to keep the innocent from harm
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:52:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pol_pot_47:
someone should make a big "pro-mag recognition poster" with all sorts of warnings on it to keep the innocent from harm

Good idea! kind of like those old dare posters identifiying drugs.
Top Top