Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 11:09:04 PM EDT
I want to build an underfolder at some point.  So far I've only seen polish and yugo's.  Yugo's being about $100 less.  Any preferences by those who have built either.  Is one really better than the other?  Also the build might only be more for show than shooting if that makes a difference.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I am building Polish, and they seem to be pretty nice...

Edo at the WAC show in Monroe usually has the kits for $230~ish

I have 3 kits and have kept 2, all of them are pretty nice and in good shape.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]
so far  the only "bad" thing I have seen is that most of the Yugo's come with dark bores.  Do you happen to have Edo's ph#, I lost his card.  IM if you happen to have it.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have it, I have to find it...

You can try IM'g him. He is Edog on the board.

I have not seen him with Yugo kits, and I know he is not going to be at this show.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Copes Distributing is offering Romanian underfolder AKM kits for sale (www.copesdist.com/ak47.htm).
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top