Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/4/2006 5:52:11 PM EDT
I know there are few threads about this stuff but I decided to try it out based on a few posts from very few members. I cleaned my firearms by degreasing them. I then applied a light, thin coat of XF7 to them in all the normal places. After 250 rounds through my duty pistol during qualifications the XF7 was still in the places that I put it. The action is slick as a baby's ass also. I also have it in and on my AR15's. Same thing as above. I give this my two thumbs up (which means absolutely jack shit). Cleaning afterwards was no problem either. A little of this goes a long way. I have followed the cleaning and lube trends for awhile, trying to get the most protection and lubrication out of the products available. This stuff is really the shit! Give it a try. I know there are plenty of other lubes available but I really like this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:55:21 AM EDT
Finally after preaching about XF-7 for a year someone has actually tried it, and has become a believer. I use it on all my weapon systems, and wouldn't use anything else unless I had to use only one product for cleaning, lubing and protecting. That would be CLP...IF I had to choose just one!

See it here at www.mdtactical.com and look for the XF-7 link.

Tack
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:05:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 12:05:21 PM EDT by FlyingFive0]

Originally Posted By Tack:
Finally after preaching about XF-7 for a year someone has actually tried it, and has become a believer. I use it on all my weapon systems, and wouldn't use anything else unless I had to use only one product for cleaning, lubing and protecting. That would be CLP...IF I had to choose just one!

See it here at www.mdtactical.com and look for the XF-7 link.

Tack

tack, I bought some after Grant with Gand R said it was some great stuff. I didn't even do a search for it until I was looking for some more info on it. I saw your threads you started on the subject. I thought it was a small amount of lube for the money but a little really does go a long way!I have also used FP10 over the XF7 in my AR15s and it is very nice! I won't buy anything else. I just ordered two more syringes from Brownells just so I have plenty on hand.
Top Top