Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 2:06:58 PM EDT
I got a 14.5 M4 with a per. vortex from model 1 sales and sent it back becouse the front sight is leaning to the right when firing.they told me they saw it leaning but it shoots straight so i asked to be sent another one anyway they later told me that others they checked appeared the same.they said they would send a different one anyway when i got the "different one" it was the same one i sent in i made a mark to tell before sending back.my ? is do i need to send it back again or if it shoots fine could the flattop be the problem? is this a common problem?also i have a vltor casv-el handguard and where it meets the front sight where the sight post meets it it is not centered on the rail it is off center. i just hate putting $1600 into a gun and it not being RIGHT!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:00:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Send it back for another one,or send it back for money back so you can buy a diffrent brand!!!
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top