Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/13/2003 7:05:18 PM EDT
O.K. My book says that the elevation knob will go three clicks below 3/8 for mechanical zero. Then you go one click above 3/8 and use the normal peep to sight in at 25 meters. Well mine only goes one click below 3/8 and bottoms out. Bushmasters website says the new mil spec is to bottom out at 3/8 mark so they are now building that way. So they have new sight in directions. However mine don't bottom out at 3/8. When I sighted it in at 25 meters with the sight set at 0ne click above 3/8 I have to use the normal peep to hit at 100 yards with the knob set at 3/8. The 0-200 peep is over a foot low.

Has anyone had this problem? Can it be corrected without having to set the dial off a couple clicks?
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 7:59:26 PM EDT
Think I got my answer. Found the Maryland AR shooters website. It tells how to adjust the dial in the Improved Battle Zero Directions. Already made the adjustment. Now all I have to do is resight. I need the 25 meter zero for some shoots I attend so I don't want the Improved batttle Zero at least not for now. Great website BTW. For those who never been there. http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/zeroingmethods.msnw
Top Top