Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 14
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 2:14:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Romano316] [#1]
I’ve got three nylon tipped upper-to-lower receiver tension screws for anyone who needs them.  I would be willing to send them in groups of 1, 2 or 3.  Please reply and @ me if interested.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Not AR-15 parts, but sort of related.  I want to give away an old M1 Carbine magazine (15 round) and a 1/2 box of 110 grain Hornady Frontier soft point ammunition.  (The case off to itself in the images is an empty case.)  Limitations are that someone in Phoenix has to meet up so I can hand it to them.  I don't want to ship.  You know the routine.  Reply to this note & also send me an email (greatly preferred).Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 8:16:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smokedoff] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Epidote:
Not AR-15 parts, but sort of related.  I want to give away an old M1 Carbine magazine (15 round) and a 1/2 box of 110 grain Hornady Frontier soft point ammunition.  (The case off to itself in the images is an empty case.)  Limitations are that someone in Phoenix has to meet up so I can hand it to them.  I don't want to ship.  You know the routine.  Reply to this note & also send me an email (greatly preferred).https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361574/DSC02098_JPG-1687532.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361574/DSC02099_JPG-1687534.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361574/DSC02100_JPG-1687536.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361574/DSC02101_JPG-1687538.JPG
View Quote

Email sent

(Not a buyer-still available at this time)
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quick reminder.  I don't want to ship.  It's OK to send me an email to get in line in case I change my mind.  I haven't changed my mind yet, though.  I want to keep this local for reasons.  So the stuff is still available.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two black strips of Ergo rubber rail covers for a Keymod rail someone can have if they can use them.  

They are the ones that say “Ergo” on the sectikns, and each strip will cover 7 slots.

IM me
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Two 10ml bottles of loctite. 242 and 271. Both expired 2018 and 2019 but still usable. There's still plenty left in the bottle. You just have to cover shipping.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#7]
308 PORT DOOR UP
E-MAIL ME PLEASE AND POST HERE
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ll take it.  @miwafr

Originally Posted By miwafr:
308 PORT DOOR UP
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/360808/308_DOOR_JPG-1691962.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 5:14:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone got a spare safety selector detent? I was replacing the grip and lost the little detent. Much appreciated if someone can help out.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By yrs:
Anyone got a spare safety selector detent? I was replacing the grip and lost the little detent. Much appreciated if someone can help out.
View Quote

Free ship at Damage Industries today.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Tigwelder1971:

Free ship at Damage Industries today.  
View Quote

Thanks very much for the tip. Just checked their site and got a bunch of stuff.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 12:58:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By NWHmoob:
Two 10ml bottles of loctite. 242 and 271. Both expired 2018 and 2019 but still usable. There's still plenty left in the bottle. You just have to cover shipping.
View Quote

I'll take them if still available.

PM sent.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone have a barrel indexing pin they could overnight to me by shipping on Thursday? I'm in GA, zipcode 30742. I can cover shipping
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:11:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Ryanralston12:
Anyone have a barrel indexing pin they could overnight to me by shipping on Thursday? I'm in GA, zipcode 30742. I can cover shipping
View Quote

Worse case hit the hardware store an use a roll pin. It worked in the late 70's
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 303_enfield:

Worse case hit the hardware store an use a roll pin. It worked in the late 70's
View Quote

Good idea. I've been looking, and of course, no one around me has one in stock.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder if you could just get an 1/8" punch which is already hardened and cut of a piece  a 1/4" long and use that? Seems like it would work fine at least until you get one.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SScot:
I wonder if you could just get an 1/8" punch which is already hardened and cut of a piece  a 1/4" long and use that? Seems like it would work fine at least until you get one.
View Quote

Now, that's an idea!
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Now, that's an idea!
View Quote

A local Ace Hardware does have 1/8" stainless steel dowels in stock that are 3' long for like $3. I'll have to talk with the gunsmith and see what he recommends
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 3:03:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cajun_Redneck] [#19]
View Quote

I have one
I’ll find it when I get home but I cannot get to the PO until Saturday
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ARS24-7:

I have one
I’ll find it when I get home but I cannot get to the PO until Saturday
View Quote

I appreciate it, but I decided to just return the barrel and order another. I found another barrel in stock and ordered it. Should have it early next week.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a surplus KAC 11 rib panel marked “KNIGHT’S ARMAMENT” as well as “1S002”

To be clear, this is a surplus part (some finish removed from the retention clip, some dings on the ribs, minor discoloration) so if you actually shoot your rifle or are looking for that freshly thrown down the driveway look, this is for you!

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I know this thread is in “AR:  Build it yourself” but the OP doesn’t limit this to AR parts.

Is it OK to offer some non-AR parts as well?

@PursuitSS
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:24:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Romano316] [#24]
Thanks Pursuit.

Standard length, ie. A non-extended length G19 mag release from a Glock parts kit is also available.

ETA:  part is marked ‘287’

Originally Posted By PursuitSS:
Yep!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 6:18:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cajun_Redneck] [#25]
Originally Posted By Romano316:
I have a surplus KAC 11 rib panel marked “KNIGHT’S ARMAMENT” as well as “1S002”

To be clear, this is a surplus part (some finish removed from the retention clip, some dings on the ribs, minor discoloration) so if you actually shoot your rifle or are looking for that freshly thrown down the driveway look, this is for you!

View Quote

Will this fit a quad rail?
If so I’ll take it. I’m shredding my shooting glove on my Geissele National Match handguard
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#26]
The rails have to be machined a bit differently for the KAC panels to clip in properly.

Take a look at the most forward/ rear rail slot where you want to clip the rail cover in.  This slot should look noticeably more square.

Also it is pretty easy to modify your rail (file) to accept the cover if you are OK with that.

Let me know, I’ll be glad to send it either way.

If so I’ll take it. I’m shredding my shooting glove on my Geissele National Match handguard
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#27]
The rails have to be machined a bit differently for the KAC panels to clip in properly.

Take a look at the most forward/ rear rail slot where you want to clip the rail cover in.  This slot should look noticeably more square.

Also it is pretty easy to modify your rail (file) to accept the cover if you are OK with that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thanks for the info. I’ll pass.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:04:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Romano316] [#28]
Received today, thanks.  @miwafr

ETA:  crap, his account is locked.

Originally Posted By miwafr:
308 PORT DOOR UP
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/360808/308_DOOR_JPG-1691962.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Two lots of 10 each green AR 30 round magazine followers.

These had minimal to no use prior to being replaced with Magpul or Knights magazine followers.

Most were taken out of OKAY or D&H 30 round Mags.

Please reply and @me and I’ll get them out to you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 7:44:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RV8guy] [#30]
I have a couple of parts to a Modulus Arms HD jig. I sold off the jig awhile back because a couple parts went missing and Modulus was MIA so no parts were available. This past summer I moved and look what showed up. If you need them, shoot me a pm and I’ll get a box headed your way.

ETA - These parts have been claimed. Let’s hope the monkeys at UPS don’t break them in transit.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By NVG:

Still have some of the gas tube pins and taper pins left. Free to anyone in need.
View Quote

Could use both if still available, IM sent
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:52:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mushroomalert] [#32]
Not sure if this is the right space for it, but would anyone in the DFW area be able to give me a spare safety detent spring?  Mine got bent taking off my grip and I don't have a spare.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:38:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ForgeMonkey:

I'll take it.
Hit me up with info.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ForgeMonkey:
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
I've got a generic carbine length 2 piece quad rail I'm never going to use. Painted OD ATM. Since I'm out of work due to medical issues for awhile, shipping would be appreciated. I'll see if I can get a pic if I can clear off a large enough flat spot in my cave.

I'll take it.
Hit me up with info.

Finally got up off my ass and to the post office. I just paid the shipping since it took me so long and I'm working again. You should have it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Site newbie here. I have a handguard that i need mounting hardware for. I need a set of 4 screws and 4 barrel brace screws. It seems that i bought the only handguard that doesn't pinch (or bend) the handguard against the barrel nut. I cant provide pics of the handguard to show what I need because this site requires a URl and I dont know how to get that from the picture on my pc desktop or my phone gallery. Please help me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CIK7:
Site newbie here. I have a handguard that i need mounting hardware for. I need a set of 4 screws and 4 barrel brace screws. It seems that i bought the only handguard that doesn't pinch (or bend) the handguard against the barrel nut. I cant provide pics of the handguard to show what I need because this site requires a URl and I dont know how to get that from the picture on my pc desktop or my phone gallery. Please help me.
View Quote

Who's the handguard manufacturer ?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Davidson Defense. I've already called them about it. They won't send me a set of them. The rep talked to their supervisor and SV said no.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Who's the handguard manufacturer ?
View Quote

Davidson Defense. I've already called them about it. They won't send me a set of them. The rep talked to their supervisor and SV said no.
Sorry for the non-quoted comment. I'm learning how this site works
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Not to be pedantic, but this thread isn't for asking for things. It's for passing things along. Read the OP for the rules.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Okay thank you for pointing that out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By CIK7:
Okay thank you for pointing that out.
View Quote

NP. You might try the armory forum to see if anybody there can steer you to the solution. You're not a paid member and only have 4 posts, so you won't be able to upload pics yet. You might try Davidson's page and see if they list screw sizes. If not, ask them. They may not send you the hardware, but I can't see any reason they'd refuse to tell you what size screws you need.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:53:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By PursuitSS:
Here are the rules as set forth by Site Staff....

1: If you have something you don't need and wouldn't mind passing it on,post it.
2:This thread is ABSOLUTELY NOT for Trades or selling,you are donating to another member to help 'em out.
3: The shipper pays the shipping, unless the Receiver lives outside CONUS, or it's agreed upon by both parties to do something different.
4: Keep ALL transactions legal and above board. All transactions are to be conducted within this thread, and NO IM/Email transactions other than shipping information should take place.
5:The person receiving must post an "I'll take it" in the thread. This keeps the back door snipers out of the picture, and no one will get upset over a lost opportunity.
6: If you do take something, please offer something up that others may want. This helps others get stuff too.
7: Don't be greedy and definitely don't start selling the stuff on the EE. If it's determined you're taking free stuff to profit, you will lose your posting privileges.
8: Since these aren't EE transactions, any problems should be dealt with here, and not in the EE.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By RV8guy:
I have a couple of parts to a Modulus Arms HD jig. I sold off the jig awhile back because a couple parts went missing and Modulus was MIA so no parts were available. This past summer I moved and look what showed up. If you need them, shoot me a pm and I’ll get a box headed your way.

ETA - These parts have been claimed. Let’s hope the monkeys at UPS don’t break them in transit.

https://i.imgur.com/spPJAYl.jpg?1
View Quote

Thanks a million. It’s just what I need. Super fast shipping with no damage whatsoever.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#43]
I have a new rifle length buffer spring free to a good home. Just pay shipping.
All my A2’s now have Super 42 springs and I’ll pass along one of my extra standard springs.
Note: this is for a rifle length buffer tube and rifle buffer, will not work in carbine receiver extension.
Won’t be mailed till next Friday.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Let me know if you still need that spring. I will send you one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Anyone have a cheap charging handle I can have? Just waiting on the Geissele's to come back in stock.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#46]
I don’t have an extra laying around, but if you can’t find anything.  Combat armory and cdnn has them for about $15.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 1:45:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By smokedoff:
I don't have an extra laying around, but if you can't find anything.  Combat armory and cdnn has them for about $15.
View Quote
Combat Armory's are pretty good for OPP parts, too. I put a couple on some givaway rifles and they were decent.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Combat Armory's are pretty good for OPP parts, too. I put a couple on some givaway rifles and they were decent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smokedoff:
I don't have an extra laying around, but if you can't find anything.  Combat armory and cdnn has them for about $15.

I actually found what I really wanted. Was looking for a Geissele SCH and everyone was out of stock. But the Noveske branded Geissele SCH was everywhere for the same price, ha. So I snagged one of those.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 12:13:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BobaSeth] [#49]
Got an A2 grip if anyone wants to pay shipping.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 4:21:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: No-Me-Pises] [#50]
Attachment Attached File

This came off my colt upper as soon as I received it. If anybody wants to pay for shipping for it, let me know. Comes with delta ring.

ETA: not available anymore
Page / 14
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top