Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2010 5:20:45 PM EDT
Cannot find the big table comparing bolt carrier groups by company and listing which were MPI, shot peened, high pressure tested, etc.

Any help finding this so I can cure my stupid and bookmark it once and for all would be awesome.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I would also like to see this table... Never even heard of it...

ETA: I found "the chart" , googled ar15 chart and it was on the second row. Not specific to bolt carriers/ bolts...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
ETA: I found "the chart" , googled ar15 chart and it was on the second row. Not specific to bolt carriers/ bolts...

Yes that's the chart I was looking for, forgot it had info for other parts as well.

A link for anyone else who wonders what the heck I am talking about: AR15 Comparison Chart
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top