Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 7:11:46 AM EDT
How do I install free flaot handguards on a 20 inch rra? Do I just take off the barrel?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

Sorry , can't make it a direct link.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

You make links "hot" by putting a pair of brackets [...] with  the letters url in between them in front of the link and another pair of brackets [....] after it with the characters /url in between.  No spaces.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How do I install free flaot handguards on a 20 inch rra? Do I just take off the barrel?

It depends on which FF rail you chose .. .the DD Omega is FF but does not require the FSB or barrel nut to be removed .. the DD Lite rail does require FSB and barrel nut removal so it can be replaced with the Lite rail nut.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:00:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Apparently the answer to everything these days is magnets.

I thought it was ball bearings?

OP read the tacked threads and download the -23 TM.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently the answer to everything these days is magnets.

I thought it was ball bearings?

OP read the tacked threads and download the -23 TM.

You're both partially right. It's magnetic ball bearings... Preferably with lasers.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top