Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/20/2006 8:45:44 AM EDT
So I took my AR to the range this weekend and another flawless performance was achieved. This was the 5th trip with a total of about 1000 rnds run downrange so I was very pleased.

I get back home and the wife ask how the trip was. I told her that I had a good time building my AR and have even a better time shooting it. I then say I will have to build another one sometime, just to see here response. Well, her response floored me. She just replied, you can build those anytime you want. So I responded oh good then I will be ordering a couple of new lowers in the next week or 2. She just said OK...

We have been together a long time, and responses like these make me realize even more that she is a keeper...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
thats awesome man, I'll bet a lot of guys on here are envious of ya for having a wife that supports your habit
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Lucky you!

My Ex was against anything. Thus, she's an Ex.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
i built my wife an ak-74 and used lauer's electric lavender duracoat on the metal.

even now, months later, she still can't stop talking about her purple ak and how much she loves it.

she hasn't even noticed my "inventory" increasing at a steady rate.  either that or she doesn't care.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:49:04 AM EDT
[#4]
my wife is total anti-BRD, she would like me to go to rehab  uhhh rehab is for quitters

congrats on your deal though

ETA: Post Number :: 959 a palindrome
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top