Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/19/2006 4:44:20 PM EDT
I am needing a 3/32 AR-15 Forward Assist Pin and a Ejection Port Cover Hinge Pin Clip. They are cheap but shipping costs too much to just order these 2 parts. Do hardware stores or such carry anything that might be substituted for these?


Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:22:08 PM EDT
Lowes & Home Depot no. A Real hardware store/ace might. I've had a lot of luck w/ tractor supply stores here. Hope it helps.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:32:09 PM EDT
i'd search around the forums for fellow AR owners in your area then just make a local purchase. That way you know for sure you have the right part and your shipping cost is kept down. The other option would be to order a few other things with those parts (u know u want a new upper) and then shipping would even itself out.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:34:48 PM EDT
Try one of the dealers on this board. They may just throw what you need in an envelope with a .39 cent stamp on it. It is .39 cents now isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:01:13 PM EDT
try pk-firearms
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:07:40 PM EDT
rb precision has always treated me well with small items.. its like a dollar fo rshipping or two depending on the size of the envelope.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:13:30 PM EDT
Try Ace hardware.
Top Top