Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:08:03 PM EDT
Any good? Looking to build a pair of low cost rifles.

Thanks,

CitizenSoldier
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:21:23 PM EDT
Try a search. It's been covered many a time. I believe the jury has decided that they are good kits.

So are J&T kits.

RRA just announced kits too.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:27:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By musashi666:
Try a search. It's been covered many a time. I believe the jury has decided that they are good kits.

So are J&T kits.

RRA just announced kits too.

Thanks, I just don't get alot of computer time in the sandbox.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:30:43 PM EDT
I've built three from Del-ton kits, of various shapes and sizes, and all of them were top notch. Customer service is a beaut too...where 'bouts you in the sandbox? Headed over for round two...be safe
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:52:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JEHalloranIV:
I've built three from Del-ton kits, of various shapes and sizes, and all of them were top notch. Customer service is a beaut too...where 'bouts you in the sandbox? Headed over for round two...be safe

Baghdad area. Been here since late NOV. Stay safe Bro.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:57:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JEHalloranIV:

What part of OK are you from? I live up in the Keystone Lake area between Cleveland and Mannford. Lived in Tulsa til I got Mobed.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:55:22 AM EDT
Stationed at Sill, and am from Lawton (how's that for coincidence)...will be a staff wonk in the embassy this trip, no gunslinging like last trip...keep it on a swivel
Top Top