Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2003 1:17:51 PM EDT
Hello. This rifle will be more or less a true ARFCOM EE build.

MEGA lower, upper and charging handle from Iblis
Post-Ban pinned telestock with H buffer(brand unknown)from rkb3119
RRA lower parts kit from ADCO
RRA bolt from Pete-in-NH
Colt carry handle from Mark5pt56
Small parts for upper from Tommy at Ga. Precision

I add the barrel in the finished product pic as soon as it arrives, will be a Bushy Post-Ban Patrolmans Carbine. Kind of wish I had got a Stainless M-4 barrel after I saw Robarsr60's pic on another thread.

What yau'll think so far?

MM419
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  I have a matched set Mega Upper/Lower from Iblis that I'm planning on building a SPR Clone on.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
[drumroll please] Introducing my AR#6 [/drumroll]

Had a little trouble with the rollpin for the forward assist, other than that it shoots. Now to sight it in over the weekend. Hmmm, now what to do with the Stinger Lower????

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=16680[/img]

MM419
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
How do you post a picture? I just completed a new build and want to show it off, but i cannot figure out how to post it. Help please!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi. You have to have it hosted somewhere first. Then you link to the image url? using the following:

But replace all {  with  [  
and all } with  ]

{img} then link, then {/img}

and you should have pic, remembering the above.

HTH

MM419
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel a little ignorant, but how and where do i host it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Not ignorant!

See here [url]http://www.hunt101.com/[/url]

MM419
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:07:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I am going to try this when i get home. Thank you for the help.

Your setup looks great by the way. Very similar to the one i just finished (i picked up the mid-legnth handguard kit from M&A parts on a rra lower).
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:17:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice!  What is the barrel you added?  I like the look of it.  It sounds like a great recipe, how much did it set you back?[8D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:40:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nice!  What is the barrel you added?  I like the look of it.  It sounds like a great recipe, how much did it set you back?[8D]
View Quote

The barrel is Bushmaster. Patrolman's Carbine M-4 Type 16" Barrel Assy. Post-Ban $209.95. Came with gas tube and pin and for $20 more M-4 type handguards. Chrome lined, 5.56 chamber and 1X9 twist. I didn't think I could go wrong with it.

EDIT: Total on this build was around $683.00. Feeling of being able to do it yourself>> Priceless

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/barrel-assemblies/pbbl16m4a.asp[/url]

MM419
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 5:40:47 AM EDT
[#10]
that bbl makes the whole rig look TOUGH.  NIce build.  Let us know how it shoots!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top