Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:32:31 PM EDT
I couldn't find very much information about this specific laser so I thought I would ask. I'm looking for an expensive (not cheap) laser to mount on a 9mm SBR. I would like it to be visible in broad daylight out to 25 to 50 yards. I've looked at the OTAL and it's a nice unit with a hi speed look but it's also a little salty for a device that willnot be used in a professional environment.

Anyone have any experience with the Beamshot 5000? Are there other devices in that price range I should consider?

Any help or advise will be appreciated.

Bomber
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:39:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:48:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By C4iGrant:

Originally Posted By thebomber:
I couldn't find very much information about this specific laser so I thought I would ask. I'm looking for an expensive (not cheap) laser to mount on a 9mm SBR. I would like it to be visible in broad daylight out to 25 to 50 yards. I've looked at the OTAL and it's a nice unit with a hi speed look but it's also a little salty for a device that willnot be used in a professional environment.

Anyone have any experience with the Beamshot 5000? Are there other devices in that price range I should consider?

Any help or advise will be appreciated.

Bomber

I don't trust Beamshot lasers all that much. The best cheap and reliable laser I have found is the LDI LAS/TAC.

C4

www.GRTactical.com

www.gandrtactical.com/images/archive/LD%20LAS%20TAC%20wtih%20tape%20switch%20and%2­0LD%20mount.jpg

What range in broad daylight do you think it has? Can you IM me a proces with pressure switch?

Thanks,

Harlan
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:50:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:56:59 AM EDT
You might want to take a look at the AimSHOT 8100 (5mw)/8200 (12mw) green lasers.
Top Top