Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/10/2003 10:31:31 AM EDT
I'd like anyone with an M-3 to share experiences, good or bad, they've had with these. Ones on its way, plan to use it on my Glock 22 duty gun and plan to get a GG&G UFIR rail for my Bushmaster so the light can do double duty.

I guess the main questions are: Any problems keeping the light on the rails during firing? Any problems with damage to light after/during firing many (100-500) rounds at a time? What kind of life are you getting out of bulbs and batteries?

Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 11:11:14 PM EDT
I've got one and have had no problems. It's survived being mounted on an M4 and MP5. I've got a friend who carries the G22/M3 light combo as his daily duty set up and he's on his second M3. The first one began flickering out during firing strings. I don't think he would have bought a second light to replace the malfunctioning one, it was removed from his M4 when he went with the Surefire rail light. He and I both are eagerly awaiting the new Surefire light.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 11:25:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/10/2003 11:25:48 PM EDT by Gunbert]
I've got one mounted on an M16 with a 10.5" upper. I've run at least 2000 full auto rounds through it with the M3 and it has never flickered once. The battery life on the thing has impressed me as well; I thought I'd have had to change the batt long ago, but the thing keeps on going...
Top Top