Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/22/2003 11:19:54 PM EDT
I want to get a M6 light/laser for my 16 inch colt. I want to install it at the end of the handgaurd but i dont want to have to buy one of those "fancy" handgaurds i see. I just want to get a nice rail that installs to my current handgaurds that will work with the mount on a M6. Can anyone make any recommendations? Will the polymer scout rail thats sold at cavalry arms work for this setup? Any info will be welcomed. Thx.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 1:42:51 PM EDT
I am not sure if the mount you mentioned will work. I have no experience with them but you might look at GG&G in Arizona. They have rails mountable on standard M4 forends, etc. and are a good company! I know they make a rail for foregrips, etc. Good luck
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 2:52:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2003 2:54:28 PM EDT by Glock26]
I use the GG&G mount for my M-6, fit was a little tight at first but after a few times on and off it works fine, price was about $48 The other way is the Streamlight mount itself, should be about $16 and screws into the vent holes of the handguards, fits well but it will only mount the M6, no pistol grips or anything. Holsters plus makes like a cuff that snaps into the vent holes of the forend, and will mount the M6 Denny's GTS makes a rail and they sell the rail/grip as a combo, I have heard that these will mount the M6 and once i get one I will let you know. =) edited to add : here is a pic http://www.gunsnet.net/album/showphoto.php?photo=10930&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 12:24:00 PM EDT
FYI... Handguards move. Mounting a laser on the handguard will provide you with a functional light, but a laser that will shift all the time. M3 will work fine, M6 will not.
Top Top