Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/12/2003 3:56:32 PM EDT
Why is it that it is imposible to find triangle shaped M16 A1 handguards? I have been to many sites that sell gun parts like Fulton Armery, Delta Force and tons of other websites and catalogs but still can't find those triangle shaped A1 handguards? Can someone give me links to sites that do have the A1 style handguards? I just want those triangle handguards because I like those better than the round A2 hadguard I like the A1's the best!
008 "If you can't treat this like a normal assignment 007. Then 008 can replace you."
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#1]
$22 shipped - I've got one pair excellent condition.

Xanadu
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks thats very nice but I already have a pair I just wanted to know where I can get them in case they break or something. But I will keep that im mind if something happens to them.
Someday if I ever own my own gun maufacturing company I can make M16's that come with Triangle shaped hanguards.
008 "If you can't treat this like a normal 007. Then 008 can replace you."
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The A1 handguards are easy to break.  They are the only type that I've broken...
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#4]
you can get triangle handguards from http://www.tti-intl.com/NewFiles/ARbrrls.html
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top