Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2010 1:24:05 PM EDT
I have been tossing these options around for my choice of red dot and I found a really good deal on them just wondering which route would be my best option for an all purpose SD, target/plinking, and maybe some carbine classes and shoots?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Will you be diving with your optic at depths greater than 15 feet?  If nor the C3 will be the best bang for the buck...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
No diving that I forsee,  I just found the optics and they are both priced the same and was just curious.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No diving that I forsee,  I just found the optics and they are both priced the same and was just curious.

If they are priced the same go with the ML3.

Functionally they are the same.  The ML3 just has deeper water resistant depth rating.  Also the ML3 should come with flip up lens caps and a rubber cover.  The C3 has bikini covers and a low profile 30mm mount that won't work for ARs (too low)
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top