Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 11:58:22 AM EDT
Does anyone have a source for those adjustment caps that screw onyou your scope adjustments for windage and elevation that have the 0-15 in 1/4 increments which you replace the factory caps with? (Boy was that a run-on sentance or what! )

Higher-end scopes come with them, but I recall seeing them for sale at Cabelas or Sportsmans Guide or CTD or someplace.

Someone point me in the right direction or tell me what those things are really called?

Thanks,
-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You could possibly use a rubber type of cap as a replacement . but you should contact the company for exact replacements if available..
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You could possibly use a rubber type of cap as a replacement . but you should contact the company for exact replacements if available..
View Quote

Well, I'm looking for the kind that have the numbers on them, so you can dial in your distance and windage for precision shooting, not just ones that make it easier to spin the dials.

Oh, and not replacement caps either. These replace the caps, but provide quick and trackable adjustments without the need to unscrew the caps, dial the windage/elev in and re-cap it.

-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I know that I've seen them at Cabela's.  They call them Target Turrets, Item: ID-710876, they range from $29.99-$54.99, here's a link

[url=http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml?id=0012846710876a&navAction=jump&navCount=4&indexId=&podId=0012846&catalogCode=ID&parentId=&parentType=&rid=&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fcatalog%2Fitem-link.jhtml.1_A&_DAV=search&hasJS=true]target turrets[/url]

Hershey
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know that I've seen them at Cabela's.  They call them Target Turrets, Item: ID-710876, they range from $29.99-$54.99, here's a link

[url=http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml?id=0012846710876a&navAction=jump&navCount=4&indexId=&podId=0012846&catalogCode=ID&parentId=&parentType=&rid=&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fcatalog%2Fitem-link.jhtml.1_A&_DAV=search&hasJS=true]target turrets[/url]

Hershey
View Quote

Thanks! I just checked them out, and they're what I remember seeing.

Now, does anyone know anyone else who makes these? I want to get comparisons and buy the cheapest out there. [:D]
So far, Cabela's is cheaper than Stoney Point (The manufacturer).
-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top